The Denny Ranch is a nice a combination of productive grazing, and scenic land totaling 5,128± deeded acres fenced and cross-fenced into six different pastures. The terrain is a mix of Wyoming hard grasses known for putting significant gains on cattle, rolling hills and draws which are lined with pine and cedar trees, and low creek bottoms along Rawhide Creek. Rock outcroppings cover a large portion of the ranch and winter protection for livestock is provided by huge cottonwood trees that cover a large portion of the lower bottoms of the ranch along the head of Rawhide Creek. Water on the ranch is provided by several wells, windmills and underground pipeline and Rawhide Creek. A portion of the ranch was first purchased by the Denny Family in 1902 and is being sold for the first time.